Please note you will also have to fund your airfare to Joao Pessoa airport, any private travel before and after your internship, personal insurance/medical costs, all social costs outside our board and lodging arrangements and personal spending money.
The internships are available in February/March and October/November 2010, based in Joao Pessoa, North East Brazil. You will need to bring your own laptop computer and digital camera. It is advisable to bring a Brazilian Portuguese phrasebook and a basic cd of spoken Portuguese.
By the end of the internship you will have the ability to:
1. Understand how a Real Estate internet based business operates for property sales.
2. Understand the Real Estate business in a holiday environment for property lettings.
3. Investigate the opportunities available in Brazil, a BRIC economy.
4. How to survey, advertise, sell and rent properties.
5. Build and maintain your own basic property rental website via html.
6. Understand the development of business strategies after considering the competition and other variables in the region.
7. Speak basic Portuguese.
Your fee includes quality acommodation in some of our holiday rentals, pictures of which are featured on this page. Ideally you will stay one week in a typical Brazilian Beach house and the remaining three weeks in a seafront apartment.
If you have completed your first degree and are interested in learning our business within our Brazilian organisation for a month, then email us at